Freitag, 20. April 2018

Lion Rampart in 6mm

A long while ago I played a game of Lion Rampart with my Heroics & Ros troops. With the figures I had gone for 13th century to make it easier on myself with the heraldry.
The scenario was "A gentle Stroll" from the book: the defenders trying to cross the board with as little losses as possible.

White/Blue tries to cross the table from top left to bottom right, while the attacker -- Red/Yellow -- set up on the opposed hills trying to cut them off.
This could have easily been played on a smaller board, my 80x80cm is better suited for 15mm skirmish.
The circumference of the wooded areas is marked by the outward trees .

Blue footmen in the front, behind them Teutonic knights on foot and mounted, attackers' crossbows set up on the hills.

I mounted my little figures on washers in threes, twos and ones, so I had enough flexibility for figure removal while not having to deal with moving each individual.

Mounted Serjeants crash into the spears

Unfortunately I can't tell you much about the game, at least the one surviving note tells us about the outcome:
Apparently White didn't make it, with only four Foot Men at Arms making it off the board the 5 Glory points went to Red/Yellow.
Both sides lost their Leaders.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen